Your in-house IT team is made up of high-quality technology professionals who support and facilitate the pursuit of your organizational objectives. We applaud them, their efforts, and their commitment to excellence.
We work alongside your IT department to enable your IT specialists to focus on pro-growth and big-picture IT department goals. Enterprise tools that might have been out of your budget’s reach are now available to you through your partnership.
Leading the internal IT department of a growing business is a monumental undertaking. Everything from end-user requests to horizon-level cyber threats drain your team of resources. You want to leverage your expertise to drive digital transformation in the organization, but time, financial, and manpower constraints are holding you back. Metis Technology is here to support you.
Your company is highly dependent upon your IT assets, and your internal IT department keeps those assets running flawlessly. But they’ve let you know that your next big growth steps are going to take a toll on their limited resources.
Give your IT department access to a full complement of IT specialists and tools, freeing up its time and expertise to tackle the high-impact technology challenges you face.
How does our co-managed IT service work?
We’re here to do as little or as much for you as needed, but we’re not here to take over or displace your team. We love to work with like-minded IT professionals.
Our supplemental IT services can be used to help alleviate the burden of daily tasks to free up your resources to tackle the larger projects. Additionally, our Co-Managed IT services can be leveraged to assists in completing the larger projects that are piling up and slowing your forward momentum.
- Infrastructure management
- Antivirus management
- Patch management
- System updates
- Backup verification and monitoring
- IT procurement and vendor management
- Backup management
- Firewall management
Keep your IT staff — Let us fill in the gaps
A co-managed agreement gives you access to a full team of professionals to support your internal IT resources. Our clients lean on the niche specializations of our team for everything from daily IT tasks to helping with project rollouts.
Co-managed agreements (and associated pricing) are tailored to each engagement.
The benefits of co-managed services
- Leverage economy of scale with advanced IT management technologies
- Tools that may have been out of reach or out of your budget now become available to you. Roll out our tools on day one—no need to wait for training. We can immediately begin to monitor and manage on your behalf, increasing efficiency across your IT department. Access to solutions out of your stack enables you to drive higher efficiency while saving your investment in those tools.
- Retain institutional expertise and knowledge
- What your internal IT organization brings to the table is irreplaceable. Keep your current team happy, and in place while giving them the support and tools, they need to get more done.
- Keep IT department budgets in check
- If the wages, benefits, and tax obligations associated with hiring additional in-house IT professionals are not in the budget, that’s OK! We’ll fill in the gap. We offer customized pricing geared specifically to your requirements of our team.
- Network Consulting – Project Management – vCIO
- We are a dedicated technology liaison for your company. We help define IT objectives and plan out the technology roadmap.
- Access IT specialties
- Your internal IT specialists have a wealth of knowledge and skill, but no one can know it all. Our co-management specialists are happy to add their expertise in niche areas to your already robust knowledge base.
- Obtain after-hours and vacation coverage
- Your IT team members deserve their time off. Our co-managed services ensure they can get the rest and relaxation that they need to be at the top of their game.
- Gain some breathing room and space to grow
- Your internal IT organization must have the capacity to grow with the company. If your in-house IT team is bogged down and overworked, they can’t help you achieve your objectives.